- Dry, sore eyes?
- Scratchy, gritty sensation in your eyes?
- Discomfort or a feeling of dust or eyelashes in your eyes?
- Watery eyes – especially when tired or in cold, windy weather?
- Burning or stinging feeling when your eyes water?
- Discomfort with contact lens wear?
- Blurred vision, especially when driving, using a digital screen or reading?
- Tired eyes, especially after reading or using a computer or driving for over 30 minutes?
- Sensitivity to bright lights?
Do you suffer from:
If you answered ‘Yes’ to one or more of these then you may be suffering for what is collectively known as Dry Eye Syndrome (“Dry Eyes”).
Dry Eye Syndrome is a very common problem and is estimated to affect up to 70% of the population. However, with proper investigation, effective relief from these symptoms can be achieved.
At The Glasses Factory Opticians, we offer you the opportunity to have your eyes thoroughly examined and a detailed, personalised treatment programme arranged specifically for you.
Our team of Optometrists and Ocular Hygienists have undertaken extensive and specialised training by leading UK Dry Eye specialists and are able to offer our exclusive Dry Eye Treatment Programme.